About Detego Health
Detego Health are experts in small business employee benefits. We are driven by a relentless pursuit of service to the customer aimed at taking the frustration out of navigating the healthcare system. We exist to become a trusted national leader in the offering and management of health benefits for small business owners and their employees.
Our Mission is Clear
Detego Health exists to take the complexity out of healthcare navigation and ensure you and your employees get the right services from the right partners at the best possible price.
Our Values are Simple
- We provide and receive constructive feedback. Integrity and authenticity lead us to gain a degree of trust of others.
- We are true to ourselves and stand for what we believe.
- We strive to be proud of every interaction inside and outside of Detego Health.
- We show the highest respect to everyone and anyone, irrespective of background, personality or position in the organization.
- We appreciate and support the contributions of the individual toward the greater team mission.
- We support the Detego Health vision and deliver it through daily work and purpose.
- We rebound from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations and grow in experience from failure.
- We have the tenacity to succeed.
- We progress with purpose and drive toward the mission for our company.
- We are unafraid to challenge orthodoxy in order to unlock breakthrough thinking.
- We are fearless in the face of the monumental challenge in healthcare
- We exhibit the willingness to receive and give feedback, saying what needs to be said.
- We share and embrace the vulnerabilities of the data and learn from experience.
We invest time and money wisely and marshal all resources sensibly.
Small Business Employee Benefits Experts
We bring the right people together to challenge established thinking and drive transformation.
Richard W. Haldeman
20 years as a healthcare executive and consultant, working C-Suite roles including large, complex health delivery systems. Deep health insurance industry experience.
Alan W. Wilson
15 years as a healthcare executive. Expertise in corporate development and strategy. IP and transactional attorney; creator of four healthcare start-ups in biotech, medtech and care coordination services.
15 years as an executive, C-Suite roles in multiple verticals including large, scalable businesses. Supporting small businesses and insurance industry expertise